Endless Drool

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Life at 30 Weeks

Time is flying. I just finished my semester at BCIT, and if all goes well, I should have my Associate Certificate in Applied Web Development. I'll take a break next semester, since we could have our little addition anywhere between mid-January to late February. Wifey is at 30 weeks now, and the baby should be about 3 pounds at the moment. It's hard to believe that the baby will probably be double the weight by the time it comes out! Below are pictures of 20 weeks and 30 weeks.

20 weeks




30 weeks




"Li'l Boom Boom" has been keeping us quite busy. We've been getting ready by taking prenatal classes, buying some of the essentials and preparing the room. I finally put up the crib, which our friends Tanya and Duncan graciously lent us. Things are progressing nicely, but as you can tell in the pictures, our oldest child is reminding us that, for the moment, she's still the baby of the house...



1 Comments:

  • I thought I saw you and emma walking down the street the other day she does like the stroller....:) Aunty can not wait to have her over while you guys are at the hospital!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, December 07, 2007 1:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home